Who: All Students 6-12
Assignments and DBAs Due: May 17th, 2019
Final Exams Due: May 24th, 2019
Note: Your specific course deadline set by your instructor will supersede the deadline above.
College Board Opportunity Scholarships
A Clearer Path to College
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships guide you through the collegeplanning process and offer you a chance to earn money for college for each action you complete. Complete each action for a chance to earn scholarships:
1. Build Your College List: $500
Get started by exploring colleges you’re interested in.
2. Practice for the SAT: $1,000
Use Official SAT® Practice on Khan Academy® to get ready for test day.
3. Improve Your Score: $2,000
Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score.
4. Strengthen Your College List: $500
Make sure your college list has a mix of academic safety, fit, and reach schools.
5. Complete the FAFSA: $1,000
Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid.
6. Apply to Colleges: $1,000
Apply to the schools you want to attend.
Complete Your Journey: $40,000
Complete all six scholarship steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship.
Learn more about your scholarship eligibility at cb.org/opportunity.
The dual enrollment window is now open for the Fall of 2018 registration. This is an opportunity for high school students grades 10-12 to earn free college credit while at the same time still meeting course requirements for high school. There are specific test scores and GPAs that must be met in order to enroll. If this sounds like a program you may be interested in please contact your school counselor ASAP. The deadline to enroll in courses is June 28th.
Spring Semester Completion Dates 2019
- Spring Break March 16 – 25
- Teacher Planning Day March 25 Pasco eSchool Closed for Holiday Observance
- May 17 Graduating Seniors Assignments & DBAs Due
- May 24 Graduating Seniors Final Exams Due
6-11 Grade Students and Non Graduating Seniors
- May 17 Assignments & DBAs Due
- May 24 Final Exams Due
- All Assignments Due May 29