How We Help
Hello there! I am a Pasco eSchool geometry student and my teacher is Mrs. Constance Card. I just wanted to say she is doing a really good job! She 99% of the time replies to my emails within a 24-48hr period. She even answers her phone after hours to help her students, and she provides plenty of recourses to help us! She is commited to seeing her students succeed and truly cares about us. I just wanted to let you know how good she is doing😊Student
I just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with the parent of two of our home school students yesterday. Parent He had nothing but praise for Ms. Boukhasmar. He said he wished he could have had a teacher like her when he was in school. He feels inspired and motivated by her patience and willingness to always go the extra mile for his two boys. Just goes to show Ashley that you can hold down the house with a new baby and still do an AMAZING job with your kids online. Great job!Parent
Ms. Joanne Glenn,
Good afternoon! My daughter is a student of Mrs. Pote’s online English III class. As you may know, some students, my daughter included, struggle to complete online classes. Especially over the summer. I just wanted to let you know that Mrs. Pote has done a great job working with my daughter Katy. She is always available and has offered options and assistance to help Katy get on track and stay on track. My daughter has taken several classes through Pasco Eschool and thus far, Mrs. Pote has been the best teacher we have had. I know that she must have 100’s of students but still makes a way to give the kids the individual attention that sometimes gets lost not being in a class room. Katy and I have both appreciated her effortsParent
Honestly I’m honored to have had you as a teacher online…You were always prompt with everything. I always got the info I needed early, and you always replied to my texts/emails. You were my first online class, and you couldn’t have done a better job. The class was a lot of fun. Thank you!Student
Thank you for being such a supportive teacher. You are so helpful, understanding, caring, supportive, and the list goes on and on. I would have to say you are honestly the best teacher I have had…I know come May I will be very thankful to of had such an amazing teacher who took the time to help me when I needed help, and I think everything you have taught me will help me for when I start college in the summer. I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am and that you are honestly my favorite teacher. Good luck with the rest of the school year. Thank you so much.Student
I like the fact that I can work at my own pace. Also, you don’t have to sit in class for an hour, while you learn just as much as reading an online lesson.Student
I think that it’s awesome to learn a new language, and this course online makes it interesting, easy to understand, and FUN!!! I took 2 semesters of Spanish beginning at a bricks and mortar school, and yes, I did understand it, but it was a lot harder to understand, and was more boring. This course is awesome!!!!!!!!!Student
I loved having a teacher who was so genuinely passionate about the ocean.Student
Mr. Emerick is one of the best teachers! He is super nice and has always been willing to help me when needed. I have finished his 6th grade adv science course and I really hope I have him in 7th grade for science otr any of his other classes. Also he is super fun in DBA’s. Unlike my other teachers, I now that I will never stress when I have and upcoming DBA with Mr. Emerick. He also makes fun jokes with the DBA. Overall, I’ve had nothing but positive experience with Mr. Emerick and hope to have him next year!Student
Mrs. Keenon always call back in good time and guide and corrects my son so he can be successful in the class.Parent
Mr. Paez is a wonderful teacher. He is always willing to help. He encourages learning and approaches the course with a positive attitude. His manner of teaching inspired my daughter. We both truly appreciated him as her teacher. He is an asset to Pasco eschool! Thank you, Mr. Paez!Parent
My teacher was fantastic, helpful, and everything great.Student
Tina Wallace was a great instructor. She always helped me out when I needed it and also responded in a timely manner. If I could have her again as an instructor I would be pleased. She is also very kind which helped me overcome my fears of DBAs.Student
Mr. Dimillo is good with grading my assignments quickly and giving good feedback.Student
I like that she helped me when I asked a question about my class at school. It was geometry too.Student
It was kind of easy, with Mr. Hinmon’s help I got through my course smoothly. I learned a lot of tips on driving and I had a lot of fun while I was learning as well!Student
Ms. Mattes is always helpful, and I’ve had a wonderful experience with her as my teacher.Student
My teacher was fantastic and wanted nothing but success for me.Student
Mrs. B. is an amazing teacher. She is very helpful and very patient with my son during DBA’s which make him very nervous.Parent
The teacher was nice and helped me understand what to do and not what to do.Student
Overall, it was an exceptional learning experience.Student
Best language arts teacher I have ever had. So good, I am taking the class again next year because of how good a teacher she is.Student
I love this course experience.Student
He is a great teacher who loves what he does in both subjects. He teaches me in both and he truley cares about your success in his classes also in other classes. He is my favorite teacher!!!!!!!Student
I had a great experience throughout the whole class!Student
The course is really good for what I want to do and is really helping me understand the language a lot better. The teacher is amazing and I am glad to have her.Student
Mrs. Finora is a very wonderful person who has contributed greatly to my success as a student!Student
You guys need to pay her more she is the best teacher ever.Student
Mrs. McDougall has been great at communicating and helping me with any questions while taking Outdoor Ed. She has been a positive motivator for me during this course.Student
My teacher is very hardworking, if I need help, she helps me, if I need something, she helps me, if I don’t understand something, she helps me. Mrs. Whipple is very good worker, my English is good but no enough very good, she is passive when we talking for telephone. Thank you a lot Mrs. Whipple.Student
Catie is not a self motivated child and tends to procrastinate. Staying up to date was difficult to her. Ms. Larkin was proactive and motivating to Catie, keeping her going and making this journey a success.Parent
Great teacher and super helpful.Student
My instructor has aided me in my path for success and I greatly appreciate all the work she has done to get me up to this point.Student
She’s super sweet and never once made me feel uncomfortable!Student
This being my first time on an online course, I am extremely happy with Pasco eSchool and Ms. Stanley. They are doing an amazing job teaching me about Psychology! Thank you.Student
My teacher gets right to the point and is helpful with complications that I have had in the past.Student
I think Emily Mattes is an amazing teacher and is willing to help at any time. I feel that she is happy to do her job and enjoys walking students through problems.Student
It was a fun class I got to learn a lot and I feel I learned more this way than what another teacher would teach.Student
I love Peer Counseling so far and the teacher, Amy Kelly is awesome and the experience has been great.Student
Mrs.Briscoe is really nice and she is one of the BEST teachers have had throughout my years in grade school.Student
She is a great teacher, and always offers help and guidance throughout the course and its modules.Student
My teacher is very nice. She’s a good teacherStudent
Everything is A-OKStudent
Mrs. Carter is always willing to answer my texts, calls, and emails (even on days when students are not in school).Student
Over all a great teacher.Student
The teacher, Mrs. Harris, was amazing!! She kept in constant contact with my daughter(and I). We never had to wait long for replies to emails, she always offered help and feedback when needed and was very inspiring. My daughter wishes she could take all her classes from her. She is very understanding and very supportive and you can contact her anytime you had a question. She also took the time to visit my daughter at school… VERY IMPRESSED!!!Parent
She’s a great teacher and she helps me with the things I need help with.Student
2011 Student Survey Feedback
- I used to not like science because I thought it was really boring, but this course makes it really interesting.
- I think that all the assignments were fun and informative! When you’re doing them you’re learning so much and it’s fun all at the same time.
- The lessons keep me entertained and educated at the same time. It’s hard for me to retain information unless I do it in a fashion, which allows me to enjoy my work. It was a lot of fun and has things teenagers can relate to.
- I enjoy English, and it has been an interesting class to take online. I am glad to have had the experience and opportunity and will be taking AP English Language online next year as well. I prefer the online setting over the classroom setting for English.
- I am a computer junkie. I have always used the computer for school work, but now I love the fact that I can just do all the work online.
- My teacher is really good with communication. If he sees your struggling or in need of help he always offers it. Also on the DBA’s he really helps you with anything you need. He’s very nice and a great teacher.
- Communication with my teacher is great! She always takes my calls and even if I miss her, she calls back asap. Also, whenever I email her with any questions she always gets back to me and helps out.
- I enjoy being able to talk to someone when I need help; it helps when they guide me through the things that I don’t completely understand at first. The communication with the teacher is GREAT!!!
- I call and talk to my teacher often, and I feel like he really is interested in my success as a student.
- The quality is amazing by it being organized, easy to understand, and way easier to focus on school work.
- I feel my teacher knows my work better [in eSchool] and can spend more time helping me learn and focus, when in a real class there are always distractions, interruptions, and never time to talk to teachers.
- I think that the quality of this course is better than a traditional class because you can study things for a longer period of time, and go back if you don’t completely understand something.
2011 Parent Survey Feedback
- Virtual school has been very beneficial for my daughter in that it allows her to be more creative, makes it possible for her to accompany me on trips and still complete work, and seems to promote a closer working relationship between the student and teacher as there is almost instant feedback and he/she is available via phone or email at nearly every time we need them.
- Any time, any place, any pace and any path…it says it all. As a family we have complete controll over these very important parameters. The students get 150% (guestimate) more personal and one-on-one attention from the teachers. The students can re-submit an assignment. This enables them to better understand the objective of the lesson if perhaps they became tired, hurried or the like in the completion thereof. This results not only in a better understanding of the lesson but also an increase in self confidence and self esteem because of better grades/success in the course.
- It allowed my daughter to take a course that would otherwise not be available to her.
2010 Student Survey Feedback
- I stay up late & sleep in. I enjoy not having to get up early every day! I love my flexible schedule, so I can have a LIFE outside of school!
- Not only do I enjoy learning about the Spanish language itself, but I also appreciate being offered the opportunity to learn more about the Spanish culture. This online course does a bit more of that than any regular Spanish course I have been in.
- I love to learn about science! I think that this course is awesome, because there are many things to do throughout the lessons. It really gives you in-depth information, about things around us.
- I think that this course captures my attention, because it’s putting geography to me, in a way that the public schools didn’t, and it’s exciting because there is research that we have to do. I especially love doing the country briefings and learning about other countries and cultures.
- I enjoy working at my own pace and ahead of schedule. By taking an online class, I am enabled to do so. This course in particular provides me with clear instruction and captures my attention intently because the assignments are SO FUN! And they vary greatly in style as well. I like the diversity and creativity very much!
2010 Parent Survey Feedback
- It makes my daughter think more and she has learned so much more in virtual school than in public school. She has not had to worry about the other kids that do drugs, bulling, or violence.
- One of the best things about Pasco eSchool is that my child gets one on one attention from his teachers without interruptions.
- The flexibility is amazing!! You can work any time and from any place. My son can do the classes when it is convenient for us.
- The lessons can be done at the students pace. It allows the family to be together while the student learns. The parents can be more involved in what the student is learning and can incorporate other activities, discussions, and field trips to correspond with what is being learned.
- Thank you for all the great teachers of the online school. This is the first time in many years that I felt comfortable with my child’s education.